How to Get Rid of a Timeshare
If you Google “timeshare” the number one question that comes up is, “how to get rid of a timeshare” or “how to cancel a timeshare” Most timeshare owners are looking for a way to cancel a timeshare contract.The experts at Timeshare-Answers have developed a tried and true method for helping you with how to get rid of a timeshare. We can guide you through all of the steps in the process of timeshare contract cancellation. Get the help you need, learn how to get rid of a timeshare today!
Understanding how to get rid of a timeshare
In order for you to understand how to get rid of a timeshare and for your timeshare contract cancellation to be successful, you need to seek help. The process involving how to get rid of a timeshare should be learned from a reputable company with years of experience dealing with timeshare cancellations. At Timeshare-Answers, experts with experience in Real Estate Transactions, Consumer Protection Law, and the Timeshare Industry can offer anyone who calls, a quick, affordable and permanent solution to their timeshare dilemma. Learn how to get rid of a timeshare today.
Examples of common misrepresentations during the purchase of a timeshare:
- Being told you are buying a real estate investment.
- Being told your timeshare is a tax write off.
- Being told that canceling a timeshare contract within rescission is not possible.
- Being told they have a resale department in the event you want to sell your property/points.
- Informed the resort was pet friendly and later finding out pets are not allowed.
- Verbose claims to induce the purchase of the timeshare.
- Not being informed of exchange fees and being told that you can travel freely at any time to any place.
- Not being made aware of maintenance fees or that your fees will increase.
- Not being informed of potential assessments as the property ages or that you may be responsible for additional dues when other timeshare owners have backed out of their timeshare.
- Summoned to a meeting under the guise it is a mandatory “owners” meeting only to be pressured and sold an upgrade.
- Not being able to use your timeshare, with the resort citing that nothing is available or you do not have enough points.
- Not being informed of the time period in which you can cancel your timeshare.
There is no secret in knowing how to get rid of a timeshare. There are pathways already made available, thanks to the tireless efforts of our experts. You just have to follow them and you will have the same success as all those who learned how to get rid of a timeshare before you. Knowledge is power. We have the knowledge to give you the power to get rid of a timeshare. Call today!